For pastoral matters this week please contact Rev Ian Johnson
Saturday 16 February 10am-3pm West Kirk Hall
This is an opportunity for members of the three congregations in the Linkage to be involved in planning our Vision for the Church of Scotland in Dumbarton in the 2020s and beyond. An invitation is extended to EVERYONE to come along and share in the day.
- Format: Morning Session (10-12.30) Understanding our community/Looking at church activities and engagement – what could be done differently
- : Afternoon Session (1-3) Honing in on top 3 ideas to focus on, along with identifying some “First Steps” to realising these
- How will it be organised? We’ll be at tables for 6-8 people to ease discussion
- Do we have to do anything in advance? Think about: What would I like the church to be known for in Dumbarton?
- What does it cost? It’s free! But please bring your own lunch. Tea/coffee and biscuits provided
- Do I need to book? If you intend to come, it would be helpful for planning purposes if you would add your name to the list at the back
Dates for your diary
Thursday 31st January Prayer meeting in the vestry at 7:30pm
Sunday 3rd February Service at 10:00am.